The Accounting Software Library On-Line Edition
|Product / Service Name:||WMSEXPRESS|
|Company:||G.A.G technologies, Inc (Click to Learn More)|
|WMSExpress is leading warehouse management software that integrates seamlessly into your current ERP Solution providing you with the benefits offered by bar code labeling and Radio Frequency technology. It controls receiving, movement and processing inside the warehouse as well as shipping by maintaining data available at all times and in every cycle of the operation. |
Inventory accuracy and customer service with quicker deliveries and perfect fulfillment rates are crucial to maintain competitiveness and increase profitability as well as produce strong return on your supply chain management investment.
WMSExpress integrates receiving, put away, picking and shipping processes to provide total inventory control within your warehouse. It is ideal for small and medium size operations with warehouse space up to 150,000 sqft
|Full Product Description:|
|Strong effort must be done to handle inventory in today's warehouses and distribution centers. However, technology is being used to transfer these efforts from employees to computer systems. This is where WMS Express comes in.|
- Speeds up receiving and shipping of merchandise
- Increases transparency and accuracy of inventory data
- Optimizes warehouse space utilization
- Increases efficiency of warehouse operators
- Minimizes shipping errors
Streamline purchasing, order fulfillment, inventory and returns management. With WMS Express and Microsoft Dynamics GP, warehouse management employees can optimize layout, picking methods, and movement to ensure an efficient product flow throughout the warehouse. Leverage the use of bar codes and scanners to maintain accurate, real-time inventory data, helping your business further reduce errors.
Simplify your warehouse processes with a single database structure that allows complete automation of all distribution areas and provides all departments with access to the same set of accurate inventory data for improved customer service. Simplify traceability and speed up handling shipment of goods with directed put-away and picking processes. The scan system tells you where to put it - no need to count pieces, no need to re-enter information; and tells you where to find it - so you can rapidly locate and track product to multiple bins in the warehouse.
Save time and money by automating your workforce. They run the warehouse, drive the forklifts, and pick and package the orders. By speeding up the order handling process, providing accurate inventory data, and knowing at all times exactly where your goods are stored, your workforce will help grow your business without adding costs and make your business more profitable.
- User can calculate storage capacity of the warehouse by adding bin capacities
- Ability to print bar code labels in all standard logistical units (UPC, EAN13, ITF14, UCCEAN 128, etc.).
- System can assign a unique identification number (ticket) to each basic or logistic unit.
- Shift management with ability to view/modify starting time, ending time, and shift name.
- System manages several packing logistic units for each product. (pallet, box, display, etc).
- The system handles transactions between measure units. (Ex. - Conversions between centimeters, inches, feet, and meters).
- User can control ticket status by arrival transit, receipt, placement, process, ready, shipped, consumed, voided, or damaged.
- High level kit creation (Ex.: A school kit that includes rulers, pencils, and a notebook kit. A notebook kit includes 3 notebooks, 3 folders, and a 3-ring binder).
- Product lot management by Fabrication Date, Expiration Date, Lot Number.
- When integrated with an ERP, user can create, update, and delete products. User can also update and modify information such as company information, Item Description, Brand, Factory Reference, Basic Unit, Logistic Unit, Status, Serial numbers, Lot numbers, Maximum Stock, Kit details, Weight, UPC code, Alternative codes, etc.
- When the system is integrated with an ERP, can create, update, and delete Transportation Enterprises, by: Name, ERP Code, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, three telephone numbers, e-mail, and web site.
WMS Express is divided into five Core Modules:
A. Receiving Transaction Features
B. Inventory Management
C. Sales Order Processing and Picking Features
D. Shipping Process
E. Reporting Capabilities