The Accounting Software Library On-Line Edition
SerialTracker for Adagio
|Product / Service Name:||SerialTracker for Adagio|
|Company:||IMS Island Microsystems Ltd. (Click to Learn More)|
|Manage serialized inventory items, integrated with Adagio Inventory, OrderEntry and IMS CounterSales.|
|Full Product Description:|
|SerialTracker for Adagio traces serialized inventory from receipt to sale. Conveniently retrieve the Sales Order from Order Entry and record item serial numbers from those available for sale. In CounterSales, select the serial directly from the sales screen during invoicing. When sold, items with serials are recorded in the serial history file with customer, vendor, sales details, and warranty information included for reporting or display. |
Transactions can also be recorded or edited directly; if a sales module is not available; or changes are required after the sale is processed. Historical serial transactions can be edited and imported from Adagio Inventory and Musick Serialized Inventory.
Features and Benefits
- Easily record serial numbers of items in stock.
- Scan serials or select them from the available list to assign them to Order Entry invoice lines. Select Serials directly from the CounterSales Sales screen.
- Track warranty and vendor information on all items.
- Transfer serial numbers from one location to another
- Supports scanned serial numbers during invoice processing.
- Add serials on-the-fly when the required serial has not yet been entered as available.
- View and print serial history by item, location, serial number or customer.
- Use custom fields to track additional item information:
Best before dates
Pick list choice